Decimator D3 Card
4-Port / 8-Port Decimator D3
Portable Decimator D3
Decimator D3 is the third generation of SED's popular Decimator spectrum analyzer, providing a frequency range of 5MHz to 3GHz and lightning fast measurement refresh rate. It also incorporates the Decimator Proxy software right onto the unit allowing access by multiple users. D3 is ideal for use in satellite, cable, and terrestrial wireless networks. Available as a card (download specs) and a 4/8-Port Decimator D3 rack-mount unit (download specs), as well as a Portable Decimator D3 (download specs).
For satellite networks:
- Monitor uplink or downlink carriers at RF L-band or IF 70/140 MHz . display
- Display Co-Pol and Cross-Pol signals simultaneously, along with the isolation value.
- Monitor 10 MHz reference signals
- Carrier Monitoring up to 100 carriers
- Can be used in satellite beacon receiver applications
- VSAT Antenna Commissioning and remote monitoring
- Teleport, oil and gas, military, maritime, broadcast and telemetry applications.
For cable networks:
- Monitor upstream or downstream carriers
- Ideal for monitoring RF in the head end, hub or elsewhere in the cable network
- Use presence of a carrier or band power settings to trigger signal parameter alarms.
For terrestrial wireless networks:
- Monitor telecommunications mission critical cellular base station or microwave repeater locations and reduce costly truck rolls.
- Ideal for remote spectrum monitoring of critical backhaul, SCADA, PTP and PTMP microwave links, AMR, telemetry and related RF spectrum monitoring applications.
SED’s Decimator digital spectrum analyzer products provide market-leading performance at a low price. Accessed from a standard web browser, Decimator provides accurate and fast measurements. Either used standalone or integrated into your solution, Decimator D3 is ideally suited for measurement of communications and broadcast carriers. Operated like a traditional spectrum analyzer, the Decimator’s browser-based user interface is intuitive, familiar, and useable right away with no training. Using the Remote Management Protocol, Decimator can be integrated into your network, RF system/unit, Satcom terminal, or RF monitoring/measurement system.
|Decimator Management||Decimator Applications (click to enlarge)|
- Decimator Management and Interface Details:
- Enhanced Web-Based User Interface
- Remote Management Protocol (API)
- Click here for more details or to try the Decimator Live Demo
You can also integrate Decimator into an existing or newly developed monitoring or measurement system. In fact, SED uses Decimator in our Mon-A-Co® Integrated Carrier Monitoring System. Use Mon-A-Co® to schedule measurements and automate the control of RF equipment. Save operational effort by offloading your repetitive work tasks to Mon-A-Co® and Decimator.
Contact Us Today
Request a Quote or Ask a Question
SED Systems Representative
Contact Jim via email
Try the Decimator User Interface