Solutions for all Distributed Access Architectures (DAA)
With a mature IP portfolio of DOCSIS Remote PHY technologies and advanced signal processing algorithms, SED offers powerful and dynamic solutions for all Distributed Access Architectures.
SED’s solutions can help your Distributed Access Architecture (DAA) products deliver:
- Faster internet speed to networks
- Higher density nodes/service groups
- Increased network layout flexibility
By combining SED’s signal processing with its embedded hardware designs using state-of-the-art silicon it enables compelling product designs based on Remote PHY as well as other distributed cable access technologies.
SED’s IP and FPGA reference design is scalable, flexible, and it applies to all DAA solutions.
- Remote PHY Architecture
- MAC-Remote PHY Architecture
- Distributed CCAP/Virtual CMTS
Complete Suite of Remote PHY IP includes:
- R-DEPI / R-UEPI packet processing
- SC-QAM & DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM DOCSIS modulation
- A-TDMA & DOCSIS 3.1 OFDMA DOCSIS upstream burst reception
- SCTE 55-1, SCTE 55-2, NDF, NDR & Pilot tones out-of-band modulation & reception
- R-DTI DOCSIS timing & network management functionality
FPGA Based Designs
SED is a Xilinx Alliance Partner, and we create FPGA-based adaptable designs for our customers. Our FPGA designs have the ability to adapt to evolving requirements. SED’s FPGA-based designs are engineered to help customers differentiate themselves, expedite time to market and deliver “future proof” solutions.
Our FPGA based solutions offer multiple benefits:
- Support future requirements as they arise with infield upgrades
- Address new technologies with the ability to adapt a new design in the field
- Differentiate your product to deliver a compelling value-add for your customers
- Leverage evolving FPGA technology improvements for your next product