A 16 QAM Channel Solution for Cost-Sensitive Market Applications
The H2 HydraQAM is ideal as a versatile and cost-effective 16 QAM RF channel solution for MDU and hospitality cable television applications. The 16 QAM channels output on a single 75 Ohm F-type connector. H2 HydraQAM is agile within a 160MHz window of spectrum from 46 MHz to 640 MHz.
H2 HydraQAM is ideal for MDU and hospitality cable television applications.
- Supports J.83 Annex A / B / C QAM modulation
- Suitable for Analog NTSC / PAL video applications
- Integrate into existing or new products via software using the card’s Linux drivers
- Designed to support multiple applications, customization includes a GigE variant and/or analog modulation
Form factors include:
- PCIe interface
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Chassis form factor also available
SED can provide solutions for your digital video QAM modulator requirements for HFC networks, as well as, MDU applications. SED customizes modulator designs for your product and design requirements.