Offering 128 QAM Channels from a Single Card
HydraQAM is a 128 channel, high-density PCIe QAM modulator card offering compelling value on a per QAM basis while providing a path to full CCAP densities and DOCSIS 3.1. SED’s HydraQAM card delivers next-generation QAM modulation technology as a commercially available, off the shelf card.
HydraQAM is ideal for CMTS, CCAP, and video EdgeQAM products.
- FPGA firmware based design provides flexibility for future upgrades & improvements
- Each QAM channel can turn off individual channels or set to unique power level/frequency
- Channel frequency agility, scalable to meet increased or reduced channel densities
- Easily integrate into legacy networks to accommodate existing traffic
Form factors include:
- PCIe interface
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Chassis form factor also available
HydraQAM is scalable and customizable for high-density CCAP applications or low-channel count applications.