SED’s Carrier & Spectrum Monitoring Systems provide satellite operators, teleport operators and other service providers the ability to automatically manage RF carrier performance with minimal effort. SED provides three carrier monitoring solutions with differing capabilities depending on your needs.
Dedicated Carrier Monitoring Systems
- This system provides comprehensive monitoring capabilities across one or more satellites.
- Multiple ground stations and beams can be easily supported.
- Provides centralized monitoring and control from a satellite network control center
Mon-A-Co Integrated System
- Adds carrier monitoring capabilities for existing and new users of SED’s M&C product.
Decimator Carrier Monitoring
- Adds basic carrier monitoring anywhere in the world where an Internet connection is available.
- Uses SED’s Decimator product without the need to deploy additional instrumentation.