As an industry leader in circuit card assembly, Calian SED uses both Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and Through-hole Technology (THT). Calian SED produces complex multi-layer circuit cards for a wide range of applications, from digital signal processing to high current power management.
For the most demanding military applications, our manufacturing team is fully capable of producing circuit boards to IPC-A-610 class 3 standards.
Calian SED’s printed circuit board (PCB) production cell supports both our own communication products, as well as, clients on a contract basis.
Circuit Card Assembly Capabilities:
- State-of-the-art SMT line capable of placing 01005 components
(0.01” x 0.005”) with 3D optical, and available X-ray inspection
- Support both lead-free and traditional lead components
- Lead and lead-free air vac rework stations
- Lead and lead-free selective soldering stations
- Automated board test, automated optical inspection
- Selective solder line for through-hole components
- Rosin “no-clean” chemistries
- RoHs and lead only
- High-speed siplace line
- 0201 SMT placement with 0.5mm pitch BGA
- Automated SMT inspection
- BGA rework station
- Conformal coating
- ICT and Functional Test
- Flex circuitry cards